Portwest Iona Coverall F813
The Portwest Iona Coverall F813 combines both safety and comfort. Features include kneepad pockets, action back, stud adjustable cuffs, functional pockets and a hammer loop. Hi-Vis reflective tape to shoulder, arms and legs for ultimate visibility.
- Durable polycotton fabric for high performance and maximum wearer comfort
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Zipped pockets
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Concealed zip opening for added security
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Hammer loop for secure storage of work tools
Shell Fabric : Kingsmill: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g
H T Hughes & Co have decades of experience in a wide range of embroidery and printing techniques, allow us to guide you through the process and give you professional advice about the best solution to suit your logo, and how to make your embroidered or printed workwear appear totally spot on.
Simply follow the picture links above for more specific information about our embroidery and printing.
Complete our printing enquiry form: https://hthughes.com/printed-workwear/
Complete our embroidery enquiry form: https://hthughes.com/embroidered-workwear/
E-mail our sales team with the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, just call during office hours and ask to speak to Tim or Lee: 0161 480 2545
Every enquiry is dealt with personally and quoted individually in order to offer you the best advice and most cost effective solution for your workwear, or team, or school logos.