Portwest Hi-Vis Extreme Trousers S597
Waterproof, windproof and breathable, this trouser features an elasticated waistband and inner drawcord adjustment for a comfortable fit. Undergarments can be easily accessed through side access pockets. Zip fastening at the side leg allows for easy fitting over work boots.
- Premium stain resistant finish repels oil, water and grime
- Waterproof and breathable with taped seams to prevent water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Side access pockets
- Easy access cargo pockets
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- Drawcord adjustable waist for a comfortable fit
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 343 Class 3:3
Shell Fabric: Portwest PWR 200g 100% Polyester 300D Stretch Oxford with stain resistant finish, PU Coated.
Regular 31″ Leg
PORTWEST PWR™ is a premium high performance rainwear fabric that offers superior comfort, function and endurance in all weather conditions. Waterproof, breathable and windproof to the highest standards, this collection far exceeds the requirements of EN343 Class 3:3. In addition the microporous fabric delivers exceptional stretch characteristics ensuring outstanding flexibility for the wearer. The exterior fabric surface is treated with a Texpel finish to protect against water and oil stains.
For more info on the PWR Hi-Vis range, visit https://hthughes.com/pwr-extreme-breathable-rainwear/